ATOCHA Shipwreck Treasure - Potosi, Bolivia, silver cob 8 reales, Philip III, assayer R, Grade 1+, mounted in a 14K gold bezel with a Colombian Emerald. Choice coin with full shield and cross, sharp details, bold assayer and mint marks, no corrosion, mounted in a very eye-catching gold-and-emerald bezel. From the Atocha, sunk in 1622 west of Key West, Florida, with Fisher certificate #230322.
ATOCHA Coin Grade I+ 8 Reales Cob Assayer R in 14k Gold Bezel
- Year: R 1589-1615 Baltasar Ramos Leceta
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Potosi, Bolivia
- Certification: Treasure Salvors Inc. COA
- Certification Number: 85A-263007
- Grade: I+
- Weight: 26.2
- Denomination: 8 Reales
- Comments: Very Sharp Details with full weight. Includes a Colombian emerald set in the 14k gold bezel.
14 Day "Satisfaction Guarantee" Money Back refund or exchange policy. Buy with confidence. Must include original packaging and all contents including coin and documentation.